Water-Damaged Belongings in Wayne?
When my home flooded during a recent storm, the contents of my basement were damaged by water intrusion. The water originated from a storm drain and brought contaminated water into my home.
SERVPRO® of Norfolk has been restoring water damage and belongings for Wayne residents and businesses for years. We offer cleaning and deodorization services to restore your clothing and other household items to preloss condition. When you have water-damaged belongings that require restoration, we will pretest every item to determine the best cleaning method to restore the item. Here are some of the cleaning methods we may use:
- Dry Cleaning - used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning
- Wet Cleaning - an effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues
- Spray and Wipe - effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning
- Foam Cleaning - used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned
- Abrasive Cleaning - involves agitation of the surface being cleaned
- Immersion Cleaning - contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product
You never know when you will have water damage and require contents restoration services, but when you do, you can trust SERVPRO® of Norfolk to restore your water-damaged belongings in Wayne, “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 402-370-2460.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.