Fire Restoration Services in Wakefield?
When a fire damaged my Wakefield home, soot and smoke covered everything, and the water used to extinguish the flames created a soggy mess. All of the contents of my house were damaged. My insurance adjuster told me to call SERVPRO® of Norfolk.
SERVPRO Fire Restoration Process
- Emergency Contact
- Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
- Immediate Board-Up and Roof-Tarp Service (if needed)
- Water Removal and Drying (if water damage is present)
- Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
- Cleaning and Repair
SERVPRO provides a full range of contents restoration services to clean and restore household items damaged by fire. We pretest every item to determine the best cleaning and restoration methods to use. Here are some of the cleaning methods we may use to clean your belongings:
- Dry Cleaning - used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean before wet cleaning
- Wet Cleaning - an effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues
- Spray and Wipe - effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning
- Foam Cleaning - used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned
- Abrasive Cleaning - involves agitation of the surface being cleaned
- Immersion Cleaning - contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product
Call Us Today!
When you need fire damage restoration services for your Wakefield home or commercial business, SERVPRO® of Norfolk is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 402-370-2460.
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.