Biohazard Spill in Battle Creek?
Biohazard spills require special cleanup and disposal protocols. Battle Creek businesses rely on SERVPRO® of Norfolk to arrive quickly to clean and restore contaminated areas. Our technicians have the experience, equipment, and protective gear required to restore areas compromised by dangerous biohazards safely.
SERVPRO Commercial Biohazard Restoration Services
- Sewage backups
- Crime scene residues
- Suicide/death accidents
- Homicide cleanups
- Blood cleanup
- Accident cleanup
- Hoarding scenes
- Animal waste/remains
- Chemical spills
- Tear gas cleanup
- Meth lab cleanup
Here are some tips from our website on what to do and NOT do while waiting for help to arrive:
What to Do After a Contamination
- Stay out of affected areas
- Call emergency service personnel if the situation is life-threatening
- Treat allbodily fluids as if they are contaminated
- Turn off the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system (HVAC) if there is sewage damage
What Not to Do After a Contamination
- Don’t leave wet fabrics in place.
- Don’t leave books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpet or floors
- Don’t use your vacuum to remove water.
- Don’t use television or other electrical appliances
- Don’t turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging
Call Us Today!
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.