Water-damaged Home in Wayne?
Underwater in Wayne?
Do you know that water damage claims are the most common type of property damage claim in the United States? SERVPRO® of Norfolk witnessed firsthand the damage water can do to a structure. Here is a water damage timeline from our website that describes the process:
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish
- Furniture begins to swell and crack
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain
- A musty odor appears
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp
- Metal begins to rust and corrode
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold
- Paint begins to blister
- Wood flooring swells and warps
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible
Call Us Today!
Water damage can happen at any time and SERVPRO® of Norfolk’s technicians are on-call 24-hours a day to respond to water damage emergencies in Wayne. Call us today at 402-370-2460. We’ll restore your water damage, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.